We Are Hiring!
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Hillbrook Projects is in search for CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS.
Construction Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the construction of civil engineering projects, buildings and dwellings, and the physical and human resources involved in building and construction.
- Must have a Civil or Structural Engineering degree or higher.
- Knowledgeable on Solar Energy, Mining, and Commercial Construction
- Will be assigned to work in the Grampians Region
- Willing to reside and travel all around western and northern Victoria.
- A young, energetic, and passionate individual that will help grow our company in the region
- Must pass the national police check.
Brief Description of Duties:
- Interpreting architectural drawings and specifications
- Coordinating labour resources, and procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Consulting with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical and Trades Workers
-Negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Preparing tenders and contract bids
- Operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
- Ensuring adherence to building legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety
- Arranging submission of plans to local authorities
- Building under contract, or subcontracting specialised building services
- Overseeing the standard and progress of subcontractors' work
- Arranging building inspections by local authorities
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000+
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to working with you soon!